You can create up to 10 quizzes in any course, choosing from 6 different question types.
To create a quiz within a course, under the Manage tab, click the Add and Arrange Content.
Next, in between slides, click the Insert + button and choose Quiz.
You are now given the opportunity to:
- Name your Quiz at the top left.
- Select question type you wish to add and complete the question.
- Enter the questions in the question box.
- Enter the Answers and select the correct answer.
- Adjust Question Settings if necessary.
- If Show Correct Answer is checked marked, Enter Explanation of Correct Answer.
- Preview the question using the Try tab.
- Click Apply once question is ready.
- Click Add New Question to select your next question type.
Repeat steps 5 and 6 until your quiz is complete. Finalize the Quiz Settings, including the passing score. (Learn more about "Show correct answer" setting). Click "Save and Close" when complete.